Thursday, July 9, 2009

No anger in my life

I choose to live my life without anger. I choose a life that is peaceful and calm and not negatively influenced by anger.

I do not get angry. Anger only leads to hurt and pain for myself, my friends, and my loved ones. Anger helps no one and only serves to make situations worse

I do not let anger cloud my judgment or determine my actions. I do not allow anger to influence events in my life or those around me. I choose to release my emotions in positive, calming fashions and never allow anger to direct my emotions.

I never get angry. Situations that would provoke my anger are either avoided, analyzed, or met head on and confronted. I do not get angry over situations that I cannot control. I do not get angry over the past because I know that to live in the past, especially to relive past hurts and bad memories, only gives strength to my anger and I refuse to allow that.

I choose a life of peace and love. I choose to live my life with the best possible feelings and thoughts inside myself. I choose to avoid anger and the people who choose to exhibit constant anger in themselves. I choose happiness over anger, this day and every day after.

No comments:

Post a Comment