I'm going to be doing it... September... love knows no bounds and my love is waiting for me!
Now that I'm decided, I feel a certain empowerment. I'm becoming less hindered by negative or non action. Now that I know what I want, I can feel myself leaning in the direction(s) it takes to get there.
Alot of you know what plans I'm talking about, some of you don't... but for reasons of my own, I won't be divulging further details in blogs or facebook at the moment... but soon enough, everyone will know what I'm doing... just protecting certain interests!
But I'm excited... the chance at practically a new life is something that most people can't, or maybe won't, consider for themselves. A few years ago, I thought my life was decided and that it wasn't going to do much else... kinda boring really! Now, life has NOTHING but possibilities and adventures waiting for me! No longer will I be that guy who envies other people's exciting lives, but I'll have my own life that OTHERS will envy! And I'll have the woman of my dreams on my arm!!!
Thanks for all the support and love. I know it will be a challenge to live out my dream, but hey, if it was easy, would it be as worth it??? Probably not!
Here I come baby!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment