Monday, September 14, 2009

I've never felt more alive and ready for action

I feel like I'm just living on top of a cloud. I am just as excited as I've ever been at the prospect of my own life.

I hope others around me can pick up on my good vibes and their own day's are a little better for it, because I'm really radiating positive attitude right now. You would too if you were me :-)

Europe... ahh, what a place. I could explore and get lost there and never go to the same place twice! And could there EVER be a better companion for the road ahead than my beautiful woman? I think not! Life is on it's way to being a story that I can tell and other people actually listen and say... "wow, that was hella cool, I wish I could... " :-)

I feel good, I feel healthy, I feel alive, and I want to spread the joy! Oh yeah, I feel LOVED by my family, my girl, and my friends, and nothing feels better than that!

100% cornball, that's my way of thinking, but I'm smiling and bouncing and feeling good, so you can't knock me! Maybe you'll try it yourself! You are what you tell yourself, so tell yourself that you're awesome and today is great and you wouldn't change who you are or your life in one single way! If you don't love yourself, who else can?!?

OK, enough, take my vibes and run with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment