Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday Thoughts

The due date is fast approaching! I'm soon to be experiencing something new and different. I'm not that guy that is all "I'm sooooo excited!", but even I'm starting to get butterflies and it's really starting to hit home that I'm doing this.

Germany is going to be an awesome place. I can't wait to see what it has to offer me.

Really what I'm excited about the most will be our opportunities to travel around Europe. Just get in the car for the weekend and take off! Get on the train and go somewhere! I'm really excited for this!!! And there couldn't be a better person to do it with than Kathi, the best girlfriend a guy could ever ask for!

There is still alot to accomplish, lots of details to take care of... but I'm so ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment