Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Die Wiesn!

Oktoberfest is TOO much fun!

I've gone now for the past two days and I've been super drunk and had way too much fun! The food and beer, the singing and laughing, the stupid songs you can't help but like (especially when you're drunk)... it all adds up to a great time!

I see why the Oktoberfest is such a worldwide phenomenon. I haven't even gone on the rides and stuff yet! Though I'm not too interested in them... well, except for the 5 loop rollercoaster, that one looks f-ing awesome!

The one thing that isn't so cool though is how expensive everything is. 8.50 euro for a maß, so with tip, its 10 euro a beer! But the fact is, people pay it, and gladly, so they'll keep charging for it! And, to be honest, everything is way cool and they servers are quick, so we're getting our money's worth for sure! Oh yeah, also the beer is WAY stronger than normal, so one maß and you're already buzzed! So, it's all good in the end.

I'll be heading out to die Wiesn again soon... I need a couple days to rest and let my body recover from the vast amounts of beer I've drank! But I'll definitely be there again... and again... and AGAIN!!!

PROST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment