Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Head Colds... what a bummer

Head colds have got to be one of the most annoying things that can happen to you.  They aren't enough to stop you... you can still go to work, still do housework, take the dog for a walk, etc... but they suck just enough energy from you that you don't WANT to do any of those things, and definitely nothing more strenuous like working out or balancing your checkbook.  Not to mention, the nagging, mildly annoying pain in your ears, throat, and sore nose.  None of it will stop you, but all of it will certainly slow you down.

Obviously, I have a head cold right now or I probably wouldn't be writing this!

Well, I guess I just need to put up with it until it goes away, but until then, I'm going to whine and complain and, in general, be a big baby.  Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment