Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

Today, I feel good. I feel better about the way my life is progressing. There are still alot of improvements to be made, but truth be told, if you stop improving, it's probably cause you're dead or the most boring person ever :)

Losing all this weight has made me feel so good about myself. I've proven to myself that I can do the hardest thing possible, and do it well! Being on WeightWatchers and having a plan of attack (using their system) has definitely given me the right tools to get it done, but it still came down to me and only me. I love the fact that I can look in the mirror and say "yup, I did it, 100% all me". No one picked up the fork for me, no one told me I "had to eat this or that". It definitely feels good to know I made the right choices most times and that I'm seeing results for it! I can't wait for my girlfriend to see me! If she loved me when I'm pudgy and cute, she'll flip for her skinny, sexy boyfriend :-)

I've stopped talking about my finances because... well because the systems I've put in place are working! Most of my payments are automated and everything just pays itself. It's pretty awesome :-) I love that I hardly have to think about it more than a couple of times a week, at best!

I'm going to Germany! I'm going to take a cursory visit to check out the country, see the place I'll be living in, and of course, to spend time with my lovely Kathi. It's a short visit, only a week, which is not what people normally do when traveling to Europe, but hey, I think its totally worth it and I can't wait to see Kathi. Almost 6 months apart has been terrible!

Nothing else to report... just happy, loving life, and excited to see my love again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment