Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Can I do it?

I've started a new plan of attack for the next several months, up to the end of the year, as to how I'm going to change my health and fitness and finally get the body I've always wanted.

I've always wanted to have a body where I wouldn't be ashamed to take off my shirt.  Yet, the desire for it was not always equal to the discipline it takes to do something about it.  Sure, a little diet here and there, a couple of trips the gym now and again, these happened... but never to any satisfactory conclusions.

Health and fitness have become an important part of my life now, but even with these being more of a priority, I still haven't made many strides in the right direction.  I definitely eat better, I work out way more than I ever did, but the results haven't been much different than in the past.

I have been doing more research and investigating and I think I've come together with a solid strategy of diet and exercise that is finally going to make the changes I need.  I hope to have finally answered the question of what AND how to eat, and with the right kind of exercises to go along with it.

I can't say that it's going to be successful right now because I just started.  But inside my head, it's already happened.  I see it and visualize it everyday.  This is a huge battle won in itself.  But I'll only know if things are changing for me in a few months time.  Then I guess it'll be time for another blog to let people know if I was truly successful or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment