I have been in the corporate world for some time now and one thing that has never seemed to get better, or more relevant with time, are meetings. Without question, meetings bore me more than just about anything in the world. Bland, worthless information, bad speakers, corporate speak and buzzwords, and lately, in a language I can't understand, meetings consistently put me to sleep almost right away!
Meetings feel to me like people just trying to be more important than they are. "You need to meet and gather around me and listen to what I say, cause I know it all... Or at least I need to pretend I do."
Reading the bullet points verbatim from your crappy PowerPoint presentation also sucks super hard.
Basically, unless there will be food and beers served before, during, or after the meeting, you're wasting my time and I'll be asleep soon!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment